Sunday, January 11, 2009

Puppy Day Two


Professor Farnsworth slept through the whole night! I was supposed to take him down at 2:30am but I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep and he made it! We had another exhausting day today, he spent another hour at the dog park and then watched us have lunch outside. He is very smart and learned the hand signals for sit, down and a funny little baby crawl he likes to do anyway so we're going to train it as a trick. He learned what a bicycle is today and found all the people riding by on our walk extremely interesting. This afternoon we took a 3 hour nap on the couch while Daddy watched the Chargers. Professor Farnsworth likes watching football almost as much as I do. His newest habit is leaping into the bushes and then burrowing under the ivy like a little chipmunk. Tomorrow will be interesting he'll have to spend most of the day in the crate and then we have a Tequlia party to attend so Auntie Sarah S is coming over to puppysit no doubt she will teach the professor to dressage or bark opera in no time.

1 comment:

  1. haha - I didn't know I had an assignment! I will be sure to teach him to dressage the next time I see him :-)

    ReplyDelete